I’ve Done Some Wrong Things In My Life – Banky W Comes Clean



Nov 13, 2018 3:12 PM


Nigerian singer turned politician, Olubankole Wellington popularly known as Banky W, has 


come forward to admit that he has done wrong things in his lifetime, and only God can guide 


and protect us.


Banky W whose love for his wife, Adesua Etomi is shown in every little way, is publicly gushing 


over his wife. Banky W who described Adesua as one thing he got absolutely right amongst so 


many wrongs, was reacting to his wife’s speech just before he announced his intention to 


contest for a seat in the House of Representatives.

Image result for banky w and adesua etomi


Adesua Etomi had written;


Baby, I will speak for you anywhere because I know you and I know that I speak the truth. I see 


the things you do, more than anyone else in this world. May all the good you do in secret, speak 


for you as well. Nigerians have been through a lot. We’ve had a lot of people say things and let 


us down. Please, don’t be offended by those that are sceptical, they speak from experience, 


they’ve been burnt, they are tired but there is hope because I know you’re different. Different, 


not perfect.

Image result for banky w and adesua etomi


Remember that trust is earned, it will not be served on a platter and while you go through fire, 


stay focused on doing all the things you want to do for the nation. We wanted young people to 


do more than talk, we wanted them to get involved. You are getting involved and I applaud you 


cause being the ‘First’ is always tough. Some of us KNOW YOU so your message is not really 


for us, we already have your back. It’s for those that don’t know you but I know they will in due 


time. Patience is of utmost importance. I love you. I’m here for you and here with you.

You're the one thing I got absolutely right - Banky W gushes over Adesua lailasnews 1

Reacting to this, Banky wrote;


“I’ve done some wrong in my life, but you are the one thing I got absolutely right. Marrying you 


is the best decision I have ever made. I love you Skuu. May God guide and protect us. Thank 


you Shug”.


What do you think about this public show of love? Please leave your comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chidinma builds mansion for her mother on 60th birthday

The Latest Aso Ebi Styles